Transmin supplies a wide range of industrial conveyor chain. We can also provide custom-designed and fabricated solutions to suit client specifications.
Proven continuously across a diverse range of high-impact, high-abrasive industries and applications (below), Transmin V-Link Forged Chain is proven to perform under the toughest conditions. Stronger and thicker than our Z-Link series, these high strength chain links are drop-forged from alloyed case-hardened steel. The raw material used complies with stringent quality standards and all links are consistently tested.
The chain link is hardened through thermal treatment, ensuring a surface hardness of 62HRC coupled with maximum tensile strength of 1300N/mm2. This strength provides the resistance to withstand shock loading during operation.
Features / Advantages
- High strength
- Consistent chain performance – improve productivity
- Higher wear resistance results in longer service life
- Reduction in operating costs – greater reliability allows minimal spares inventory
- Long service life reduces personnel maintenance requirements
Typical Applications / Industries
Common applications for forged chain include;
- Chain conveyors
- Utility plants
- Chemical processing
- Metallurgical processing
- General manufacturing and materials processing
Contact Transmin for more information.