MODULAR ROTARY VALVE (HDM)
Transmin has been the exclusive Australian distributor for Rotaval rotary valves, blow seals and diverter valves for over 20 years. From bulk minerals handling to the finest of industrial materials, RotaVal has a rotary valve solution for your application.
Developed in 2014, the HDM Rotary Valve has been designed using finite element analysis to make the housing even more robust. A new casting pouring method has also been used to improve external finish and casting integrity.
- Metering device, airlock, explosion containment, flame barrier and system isolation
- Suitable for gravity, positive pressure and vacuum conveying systems
- Powders, granules, pellets, grain, feed and chips
- Can be adapted for virtually all types of product characteristics
- Suitable for the following industries; Food, General Industry, Mineral, Plastics, Power and Biomass, Process and Petro-Chemical, Recycling.
Features / Advantages
- 150-400mm diameter size
- Up to 50m3 / hour throughput
- Construction; cast iron, aluminium, stainless steel, sg iron, special material grades available
- Drive; SEW chain or direct drive as standard
- Finishes; Polished, wear-resistant hard chrome or tungsten carbide, non-stick PTFE
- Over 15,000 different configurations that can be adapted to suit virtually all applications
- High quality, UK sourced castings
- Bespoke versions and sizes available
- Fixed warranties available
- Valve housings are individually pressure tested for 10 bar(g) explosion and flame containment requirements