HEAVY DUTY PLUG DIVERTER VALVE (TB)
Transmin has been the exclusive Australian distributor for Rotaval rotary valves, blow seals and diverter valves for over 20 years. From bulk minerals handling to the finest of industrial materials, RotaVal has a rotary valve solution for your application.
RotaVal Plug Diverter Valves (TB) are designed to route virtually any material, including those with a tendency to plug, within a pneumatic conveying system. The TB Plug Diverter can be used in both the diverging and converging modes. The valve may be used in positive conveying systems up to 1 barg and also vacuum conveying systems.
The TB type Plug Diverter Valves are suitable for use within dense phase conveying systems when fitted with seals between the plug and valve housing.
Two versions are available:
(TBN) Nylatron Spring Loaded Seals, suitable for conveying systems up to 2 barg, no additional controls are required, and (TBS) with Inflatable Seals, suitable for conveying systems up to 5 barg, control is by the client’s PLC or Rota Val control box. Both types are ideally suitable for fine powders. The TBS is ideal for inert gas conveying systems.
- Suitable for the following industries; Food, General Industry, Mineral, Plastics, Power and Biomass, Process and Petro-Chemical, Recycling
Features / Advantages
- 9 inlet sizes from 50mm – 300mm
- Constant bore design (no change in cross section) negligible conveying efficiency losses
- Effective with virtually any material, including those with a tendency to plug, within a pneumatic conveying system
- Available with optional mechanical seals for minimal air losses
- Low maintenance design
- Housing available in cast aluminium, iron or stainless steel
- Plug available in cast SG iron, stainless steel or abrasion resistant ni-hard to suit the application
- Operating pressures up to 5 barg or any vacuum system
- Temperature range -10°C to +80°C, options available to extend the range to 500°C
- ATEX 94/9/EC Certified