EXTRA HEAVY DUTY BLOWING SEAL (EBS)
Transmin has been the exclusive Australian distributor for Rotaval rotary valves, blow seals and diverter valves for over 20 years. From bulk minerals handling to the finest of industrial materials, RotaVal has a rotary valve solution for your application.
RotaVal Extra Heavy Duty Blowing Seals (EBS) have been well-proven over many years and are widely used in discharging under adverse pressure conditions, materials such as cement, PFA, granite dust, silica sand, mineral powders etc. High performance blowing seal valve for abrasive products and high pressure with full ATEX approvals.
- Standard valve sizes available 150mm – 600mm to give capacities up to around 115m3 /hr
- Suitable for the following industries; Mineral
Features / Advantages
- Replaceable internal components allow for on-site refurbishment.
- Standard valves manufactured in cast iron / SG iron/ ni-hard / carbon steel construction with round and square flange options. To further enhance durability replaceable body liner can be hard chromed or ceramic coated.
- Rotor shaft sealing options include various types of gland packing, mechanical seals, air or grease purge.
- EBS Series designed for feeding a wide range of powdered solids direct into a pneumatic conveying pipeline.
- EBS Series has an integral pipe connection giving low headroom and efficient pocket purging.
- ATEX 94/9/EC Certified by Baseefa for Zone 20 (Category 1D) internal.