Transmin is an authorised Australian distributor of the industry-leading range of Thermo Scientific tramp metal detectors.
The Ramsey Oretronic IV Tramp Metal Detector minimises lost production by providing an economical and reliable means to protect expensive crushers, conveyors and other process equipment from damage caused by tramp metal.
It can detect all types of metallic scrap, including bucket teeth, manganese steel mantles, bore crowns, car scrap chains, tools and more. Because the Thermo Scientific Ramsey Oretronic IV is insensitive to materials with high magnetic permeability and electrical conductivity, it can be used in applications where conventional metal detectors produce an unacceptable false alarm rate.
It is designed especially to do belt conveyors moving iron ore, coal, minerals aggregates and other bulk materials.
Ramsey Oretronic Tramp Metal Detector features:
- Simple installation – no belt cutting, special tools or instruments.
- Microprocessor-based control unit automates system set-up and calibration.
- Operator interface provides easy-to-read indicators and simplified setup and system maintenance.
- Variable frequency eliminates interference from other electrical equipment.
- Quick Balance electronically balances the coil with the push of a key.
- Impact-and moisture-resistant PVC coils are mounted on a fiberglass support structure.
- Offset Swing Arm protects the coils and reduces breakage.
Contact our product manager, Rob Engelbrecht to discuss how Thermo Scientific products could help your operation:
E: email@example.com FREE CALL (Aus): 1300 127 091