Impact Beds are useful to safeguard conveyor belt from excessive wear / tear and its structure by absorbing impact energy of falling material in loading zone of belt conveyor.
Transmin ConveyorPro is a global supplier of high-quality engineered Impact Beds, standard modular as well as custom designed to suit all applications, from various bulk handling plants, quarry to heavy-duty mining and minerals processing.
Transmin & Martin Engineering have teamed up, bringing together over 100 years of industry experience.
Impact Bed Product Range:
- Engineered designed based on client’s inputs – maximum Lump size & its weight, material fall height, material density & physical properties, belt width, belt speed.
- Robust base structure to withstand in severe condition.
- Mounting dimensions of impact beds meets CEMA & all leading international standards for Idlers, Impact beds & conveyor for dimensions.
- Also available in Hybrid options with impact rollers at centre for better sliding.
- Customised engineering solution to suit your conveyor mounting dimensions.
- Adjustable modular design for easy installation and site tunings. Wings can be adjusted to standard trough angle and Bars can be adjusted longitudinally with respect to its base frame.
- Impact bars are reinforced with steel members.
- Simple design for easy replacement.
- Impact bars are withstanding for most of the chemical industries & marine environment.
- Impact Bars – Top layer of UMHW material for low friction with belt & base layer of Urethane for better energy absorption.
- Frame – Structural steel.
- Surface protection for frame – Powder coated or Hot Dip Galvanised.
Other Services Offered:
- Custom designs to suit specific application.
- Design checks for new loading zone upgrades.
- Refurbish existing loading zone to give them new life.
- Changing existing loading zone of Impact Rollers to Impact Beds.
To learn more about the features and benefits of impact beds, download the brochure here.
For all Impact bed solutions, selections, and upgrades, please contact…
Business Development Manager, ConveyorPro
E: email@example.com | FREE CALL (Aus): 1300 127 091