Transmin ConveyorPro Pulley Assemblies
Transmin ConveyorPro is a global supplier of high-quality Conveyor pulleys. Custom designed pulleys to suit most applications, from quarry to heavy-duty mining and minerals processing.
|Maximum Pulley Diameter||Maximum Shell Thickness||Maximum Pulley Face Width||Maximum Shaft Diameter||Maximum Shaft Length||Bearing Brands||Locking Elements||Lagging Types|
|Up to 1650mm||Up to 90mm||Up to 4000mm||Up to 650mm||Up to 6580mm||SKF/NTN/FAG/TWB/Clients Choice||TAS/RFN/MAV/Clients|
|Ceramic/DGR/Poly/Hot or Cold Vulcanised|
Designed to AS/ISO standards:
- Shafts shall be designed for infinite life in accordance with AS1403
- High Tension Pulleys: Shaft material grade 4140 or equivalent shall be designed to a maximum endurance limit of 380MPa.
- Medium & Low-Tension Pulleys: Shaft material grade 1045 or equivalent shall be designed to a maximum endurance limit of 255MPa.
- All shafts shall be sized to limit the maximum angular deflection of the shaft at the centre line of the hub to 0.00145 radians (5 minutes).
- Shells shall be designed such that the maximum stress does not exceed 55MPa
- End discs shall be designed such that the maximum stress does not exceed 50MPa
- Bearing life shall be designed to a minimum of 75,000 L10 hours using life adjustment factors of 1
- Shell & End Disc Materials – AS3678 -Grade250, Grade 350, Q345
- Shaft Material – 4140,1045, C45,42CrMo4, #45,40CrMo
- Bearing Brands of Choice – NTN, TWB, SKF, FAG, NSK & More
- Locking Elements – MAV, RFN, TAS & Equivalent Generic
- Lagging – Flexco & Other Brands
Manufacture to AS/ISO Standards:
- Single & Dual Drive Pulleys
- Non-Drive Pulleys
- Tail Pulleys
- High Tension Pulleys
- Snub & Bend Pulleys
Other Services Offered:
- Custom designs to suit specific application
- Designs performed on latest pulley programmes
- Drive shaft – Over hung load checks
- Design checks for new pulley upgrades
- Refurbish existing pulleys to give them new life
- Packed on Custom built packing frames to avoid brinelling to bearings while transport