As part of our ConveyorPro range, Transmin supplies a wide range of pulleys to suit most conveyor applications.
Tail Pulleys are usually located immediately preceding the loading point of the conveyor.
Features and Benefits – ConveyorPro Standard Pulley Range:
- Standard offer is ‘turbine’ pulley design, however ‘T-bottom’ designs are available based on application or requirements.
- 100% ultrasonic testing of all welds
- Standard locking element types: TAS3006 – medium duty / TAS3020 – heavy duty
- Self centring lock element design.
- Removable shaft.
All ConveyorPro Pulley shafts are designed in accordance with AS1403 for infinite fatigue life. Shaft deflections are maintained within manufacturer’s recommendations for hub locking devices.
- Designed to AS1403
- All shafts are ultrasonically tested to AS1065 Level-2 (certificate supplied only on request during quoting).
- Bearings and locking elements are machines to 1.6µm surface finish.
Submerged arc welding processes are employed for shaft/end disc connections and shell longitudinal welds.
- Designed for shell stress not to exceed 55MPa.
- Ultrasonically tested to AS1710 Level-2 (certificate supplied only on request during quoting).