SECONDARY BELT CLEANERS
Transmin and Flexco share a long history of collaboration on large-scale projects in the mining and bulk materials handling industries, both in Australia and overseas. As such Transmin and Flexco are official ‘project partners’, with Transmin able to offer new and replacement Flexco components on all Transmin conveyors and feeders.
Transmin can supply a range of Flexco secondary belt cleaners / scrapers to suit virtually any conveying application, including the following Flexco products;
- Y-Type™ Secondary Cleaner – improves belt cleaning efficiency and reduces routine maintenance tasks. With easy, do-it-yourself installation and simple, serviceable blades, all at an affordable price, it is an ideal solution for your belt cleaning needs.
- P-Type® Secondary Cleaner – compact, secondary cleaner that delivers effective cleaning capability.
- R-Type® Reversing Secondary Cleaner – for superior cleaning in reversible belt applications.
- MHS Heavy-Duty and Reversing Secondary Cleaner – designed to deliver and maintain superior cleaning efficiency –– even on the most demanding, abusive belt lines.
- U-Type® Secondary Cleaner – unmatched for superior belt cleaning efficiency –– especially in tough applications with wet, sticky carry-back.
- Motorised Brush Cleaner – Chevron, cleated and raised-rib belts present a special problem for efficient cleaning. The Motorised Brush Cleaner is an ideal option for cleaning these belts. It also performs well as the second or third cleaner in a system with worn or pitted belts, as the bristles effectively dislodge trapped material.
Contact Transmin for more information.