Impact beds (comprising multiple impact bars) are commonly used at conveyor loading or transfer points. They are designed to absorb high impacts – helping to eliminate spillage and scattering of material. This protects your conveyor system, whilst increasing conveyor efficiency and reducing maintenance costs.
Impact bars consist of a steel or aluminium, encased in rubber and UHMWPE material. Transmin can supply both normal/high elastic impact bars, and flame retardant bars. Contact us today for more information and a competitive quote.
Features / Advantages
- Impact bars distribute evenly under conveyor belt therefore absorbing the impact loading evenly to minimise damage to the belt.
- High elastic rubber layer absorbs maximum impact in order to protect the conveyor belt.
- Effectively reduce materials spillage from loading.
- Extremely low friction coefficient UHWMPE top surface – significantly reduces the friction force and heat within the conveyor belt, and protects the belt for longer service life.
- “T-Slot” extruded metal frame fits precisely with the T-bolts running throughout impact bars.
- Also available in Fire Resistant and Anti-Static (FRAS).