Transmin and Flexco share a history of collaboration on large-scale projects in the mining and bulk materials handling industries, both in Australia and overseas. As such Transmin and Flexco are official ‘project partners’, with Transmin able to offer new and replacement Flexco components on all Transmin conveyors and feeders.
Transmin can supply a range of Flexco cleaner blades, that are long-lasting, provide optimal cleaning and are compatible with an array of other OEM cleaners.
ConShear™ – Features and Benefits:
- Long-lasting solid urethane blade
- Molded-in wear line that indicates when the blade should be replaced
- Faceted profile blade that renews its cleaning edge as blade wears
- Quick blade replacement –– just pull a single pin
High-Temp ConShear™ – Features and Benefits:
- Designed for continuous, ambient temperatures up to 275ºF (135ºC) and spikes up to 325ºF (163ºC).
- Same extended wear and faceted profile as our standard ConShear blade
TuffShear™ – Features and Benefits:
- Larger than the ConShear, with a proprietary urethane formulation is designed for high abrasion resistance and extended wear life.
- Increased blade tip tension that peels off material in high speed and high load applications
- 6″ (150 mm) of usable urethane for 20 – 30 percent longer wear than conventional blades
SuperShear™ – Features and Benefits:
- Designed for abusive conditions, these massive solid blades deliver a constant, effective cleaning force.
- 12″ (300 mm) high with over 8″ (200mm) of usable urethane for long service.
- Force distributor vents that allow blades to independently self-adjust to as they wear.
- Compatible with other heavy-duty OEM cleaners.
MegaShear™ – Features and Benefits:
- Designed for the largest, most aggressive applications, these blades deliver unsurpassed cleaning and extended wear life.
- Available in four sizes – Belt Width Minus 6”, Minus 12”, Minus 18”, and Minus 24″.
- Largest, one piece Flexco pre-cleaner blade.