Transmin has been the exclusive Australian distributor for Rotaval rotary valves, blow seals and diverter valves for over 20 years. From bulk minerals handling to the finest of industrial materials, RotaVal has a rotary valve solution for your application.
A Butterfly Valve is a valve which can be used for isolating or regulating flow and is from a family of valves called quarter-turn valves. In operation, the valve is fully open or closed when the disc is rotated a quarter turn. Actuation can be by hand, actuator or cylinder to suit specific applications.
- Throttling and ESD aplications, alcohol reductions process applications, fuel oil storage isolation valves, steam supply stop and control valves, flare gas hydrogen and sour gas control and isolation, refinery desulphurization cooling water, heat exchanger, suppression system and condenser cooling, water isolation, hydrogen gas, propylene, ethylene, cooling water, emergency closure valves, flare inlet control and manifold isolation, hVAC, deluge and fire systems
- Suitable for the following industries; Dairy, Food, General Industry, Mineral, Pharmaceutical, Plastics, Power and Biomass, Process and Petro-Chemical, Recycling
Features / Advantages
- Over 5,000 different configurations that can be adapted to suit virtually all applications
- Bespoke versions and sizes including DBB & Cryogenic configurations
- All valves tested to 1.1x times working and 1.5 x design pressures
- SIL Approved
- TUV Luft Approved
- Fire Safe to BS EN ISO 10497