Transmin is an authorised Australian distributor for Donaldson dust, air and hydraulic filters, with a huge range to chose from.
T.R.A.P. (Thermally Reactive Advanced Protection) breathers provide fast-acting protection against airborne moisture and particulate contamination. T.R.A.P technology strips moisture vapour from intake air and expels the moisture back to the atmosphere. Moisture is prevented from entering and is actually “pumped” out with each flow cycle. The media regenerates its water-holding capacity, which leads to longer service life – 3 to 4 times the life of conventional desiccant breathers.
- Designed for both mobile and stationary reservoir breather applications
Features / Advantages
- Provide fast-acting protection for hydraulic reservoirs against airborne moisture and particulate contamination
- Moisture is prevented from entering and is actually “pumped” out with each flow cycle
- Regenerates its water-holding capacity, which leads to longer service life – 3 to 4 times the life of conventional desiccant breathers
- Electronic Indicator actuated by pressure differential, flashes red to indicate changeout is needed
- Mechanical indicator kits: highly visible, bright red band shows when restriction limit is reached
- Oil splash and mist containment keeps oil inside reservoir
- Easy to install, simply hand tighten. Lightweight.
- Filter out solid particulate down to 3 µm at 97% efficiency.
- Prevent moisture from entering the reservoir.
- Water-holding capacity is regenerated with every oil return phase for long service life.
- Moisture removal: reversible adsorption.