BLOWING SEAL VEHICLE (BSV)
Transmin has been the exclusive Australian distributor for Rotaval rotary valves, blow seals and diverter valves for over 20 years. From bulk minerals handling to the finest of industrial materials, RotaVal has a rotary valve solution for your application.
The Rota Val BSV Blowing Seal is a lightweight but robust unit that has been purpose-designed for mounting on bulk vehicles. It is suited to discharging a wide range of bulk powders and granular solids into a pneumatic conveying line.
The valve is driven by a direct coupled in-line variable speed hydraulic motor powered by the vehicle’s hydraulic system. Although the BSV Blowing Seal is designed primarily for mounting on bulk vehicles it is also used in fixed installations, normally driven by an electric motor.
- Designed for feeding a wide range of powdered or granular solids direct into a pneumatic conveying pipeline from a bulk road tanker
- High overall efficiency makes these Valves particularly suitable for handling low density powders which are easily fluidised
- Suitable for the following industries; Food, General Industry
Features / Advantages
- BSV Valves are manufactured in cast iron or stainless steel
- Blow-through design with integral cast connection for direct installation into the conveying pipeline. Pipe connection 102mm nominal bore
- Large rectangular inlet for fitting vent header if required
- Direct coupled in-line hydraulic variable speed motor powered by the vehicles hydraulic system
- Option of electric motor drive for land based installations available
- Close vane tolerances ensure high sealing and feeding efficiency with maximum durability
- ATEX 94/9/EC Certified by Baseefa for Zone 20 (Category 1D) internal