BLOWING SEAL MODULAR FAST CLEAN (BSMF)
Transmin has been the exclusive Australian distributor for Rotaval rotary valves, blow seals and diverter valves for over 20 years. From bulk minerals handling to the finest of industrial materials, RotaVal has a rotary valve solution for your application.
The RotaVal BSMF Blowing Seal is based on the BSM valve and provides users with increased productivity through a design that realises minimal down time for frequent cleaning of valve internals. The non-drive end cover incorporates the new Rotalign™ (GB Patent No. 2 522 293) bearing assembly. This is a self-centralising rotor design to aid dismantling and re-assembly. So cleaning can be carried out by plant operators without special tools. Should full access be required there is also an option for drive end cover removal.
A robust construction makes this fast clean range suitable for use in nearly all types of industry and with no special tools needed to gain access to the valve internal, it’s very operator and process friendly.
- Metering device, airlock, explosion containment, flame barrier and system isolation
- Suitable for gravity, positive pressure and vacuum conveying systems
- Powders, granules, pellets, grain, feed and chips
- Can be adapted for virtually all types of product characteristics
- Suitable for the following industries; Dairy, Food, Pharmaceutical, Plastics, Recycling
Features / Advantages
- Sizes; 150-400mm
- Throughput; up to 50 m³/hour
- Construction; cast iron, aluminium, stainless steel, sg iron, special material grades available
- Drive; SEW chain or direct drive as standard
- Finishes; polished, wear-resistant hard chrome or tungsten carbide, non-stick PTFE
- ATEX; full range of dust and gas zones – 10 bar(g) fully autonomous versions
- Cleaning; full range of Clean In Place (CIP) options available
- Once extracted from the valve housing the rotor can be rotated for cleaning whilst still attached to the end cover
- Bearings can be replaced with the valve in situ
- Tapered bore and guide rails provides scratch free rotor extraction and insertion rotor
- Parallel rail design with a support tray to rest rotor on in hard to access places
- With options, drive end, end cover can be removed
- Valve housings are individually pressure tested for 10 bar(g) explosion and flame containment requirements
- Backed up by over 90 years collective applications experience