BLOWING SEAL MODULAR CLEANABLE (BSMC)
Transmin has been the exclusive Australian distributor for Rotaval rotary valves, blow seals and diverter valves for over 20 years. From bulk minerals handling to the finest of industrial materials, RotaVal has a rotary valve solution for your application.
The Rotaval BSMC Blowing Seal is a cost effective solution based on the BSM valves for occasional cleaning of the valve internal. The non-drive end cover can be quickly removed to gain access for cleaning which can be carried out by plant operators without the need for special tools.
Various standards of finish are available to suit most hygienic applications; however, for more stringent requirements and frequent cleaning consider the BSMF fast clean rotary valve. With the design being modular and the cleanable range incorporating a tapered rotor, this valve can be converted into a fast clean version (BSMF) by simply retrofitting guide rails and the Rotalign™ (GB Patent No. 2 522 293) bearing assembly, which is our self-centralising rotor design.
- HD range covers 50mm – 100mm and 450mm – 750mm
- The HD & HDM range give capacities up to around 250m³/hr
- Some larger sizes also available with rectangular designs
- Over 15,000 different configurations that can be adapted to suit virtually all applications
- Suitable for the following industries; Dairy, Food, Plastics, Recycling
Features / Advantages
- Sizes; 150-400mm
- Throughput; up to 50 m³/hour
- Construction; cast iron, aluminium, stainless steel, sg iron, special material grades available
- Drive; SEW chain or direct drive as standard
- Finishes; polished, wear-resistant hard chrome or tungsten carbide, non-stick PTFE
- ATEX; full range of dust and gas zones – 10 bar(g) fully autonomous versions
- Taper rotor
- Valve housings are individually pressure tested for 10 bar(g) explosion and flame containment requirements
- Backed up by over 90 years collective applications experience
- Can be converted in to a BSMF fast clean
- ATEX approved