BLOWING SEALS (BS)
Transmin has been the exclusive Australian distributor for Rotaval rotary valves, blow seals and diverter valves for over 20 years. From bulk minerals handling to the finest of industrial materials, RotaVal has a rotary valve solution for your application.
High overall efficiency makes Rotaval Standard Blowing Seals (BS) particularly suitable for handling low density powders which are easily fluidised. The semi-direct purge design enables efficient purging of rotor pockets with minimal interference to airflow by the rotor vanes.
Alternative components and design features are available to ensure that a suitable unit can be matched to the requirements of almost any application. Contact Transmin for more information.
- BS range covers 450mm – 600mm
- The BS & BSM range give capacities around 140m³/hr
- Suitable for the following industries; Dairy, Food, General Industry, Mineral, Plastics, Power and Biomass, Process and Petro-Chemical, Recycling
Features / Advantages
- Integral cast entrainment trough for direct installation into the conveying pipeline
- Close vane tolerances ensure high sealing and feeding efficiency with maximum durability
- Provision for venting above or to side of Valve housing available
- Standard Valves materials of construction: Cast Iron, SG Iron, Stainless Steel and Aluminium
- Other materials of construction available on request
- Available with round or square Inlet flange options
- Pressure Differential ≤ 1 barg standard ≤ 2 barg option
- Static pressure 10 barg certified (option)
- ATEX Certified by Baseefa for Explosion/Flame Containment for Class ST1 & ST2 Dusts